These grilled ribeye shish kabobs combine deliciously marinated Just Bare Natural Angus ribeye cubes with peppers, red onion, and cremini mushrooms! Recipe courtesy of Kelly Bejelly.
- 1lb Just Bare Ribeye, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into squares
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into squares
- 8 cremini mushrooms with stems removed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Place the cubed Ribeye in a glass dish and set aside.
- Whisk together marinade and drizzle over the beef.
- Marinate the beef for an hour, or up to overnight.
- Soak the bamboo sticks for an hour and take all the marinated ribeye and thread them onto 3 bamboo sticks. Take the vegetables and thread them onto 3 bamboo sticks.
- To cook, pre-heat grill or broiler on high heat.
- Grill or broil kabobs for 8-12 minutes, rotating once halfway through the cooking process.
- Let rest for 8 minutes and serve as is or rethread the cooked meat and veggies onto new bamboo sticks.