Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 25
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
- Chicken Ingredients:
- Family Pack of Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Other Ingredients:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 4 orange bell peppers, cleaned and cut into Jack-O-Lanterns
- ½ lb celery sticks
- ½ lb carrot sticks
- ½ lb tortilla chips
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 61g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 25g||125%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g||125%|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0.4 mcg 2%||Calcium 1150 mg 88%|
|Iron 8.4 mg 47%||Potassium 960 mg 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with salt and pepper
- Bake chicken in oven for 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reads 165 degrees
- Remove from oven, let rest until room temperature
- Shred by hand and hold
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Soften the cream cheese in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula until very creamy and smooth.
- Mix in the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Stir in the chicken, cheddar cheese, and one half of the scallions.
- Transfer to a 11-inch-by-7-inch casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Portion buffalo dip into prepared orange bell peppers, sprinkle with the remaining sliced scallions and black sesame seeds
- Serve with veggies and chips.