These flatbread pizzas are great for a unique weeknight supper—the vinegary-sweet chutney zips up the chunky tomato sauce and melds beautifully with the salty cheese. If you have trouble finding queso fresco substitute some crumbled feta cheese. Ambitious Kitchen created this recipe from an ingredient list submitted by Angela S., who won a grand prize in the Just Bare® Chicken +5 Ingredient Challenge.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with juices
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 (4-1/2 ounces each) whole-grain naan flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded Just Bare Deli Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405||Calories from Fat 37|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 1g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 15g|
|Calcium 26%||Iron 21%|
|Vitamin C 36%||Vitamin A 30%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix tomatoes and chutney in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer over low heat about 15 minutes or until thickened. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place naan on prepared baking sheet. Spread sauce over naan. Top with chicken, spinach, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Any leftover cooked Just Bare® chicken may be substituted for Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product.