Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 35
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- 1 Just Bare Pork Loin
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt, divided
- ¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- ¾ tsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 ½ cup whole coriander seed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 small leeks, cut in half lengthwise, then into 2” pieces, light & white green parts only
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- flat leaf parsley, chopped
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Rub the pork on all sides with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. In a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add oil and brown the pork on all sides, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in the wine, coriander seed, garlic, leeks, and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, partially cover and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until pork registers 145°F in the center of the meat.
- Remove pork to cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. If vegetables are not tender, continue cooking until easily pierced with a fork.
- Season the vegetables with remaining salt and pepper. Slice the pork thinly and serve with the vegetables sprinkled with lemon zest, parsley, and remaining pan sauce.