Pierce any puffed areas of dough with the tip of a knife, then top with chicken-pesto mixture and cheese. Bake, covered, for a few minutes longer—just until the cheese is melted.
- 1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- Flour, as needed
- Cornmeal, as needed
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Skinless Chicken Thighs, cooked and shredded or chopped. Cook to internal temp of 165°F.
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 430||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Calcium 26%||Iron 18%|
|Vitamin C 2%||Vitamin A 5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Form pizza dough into a ball; divide in half. Lightly dust work surface with flour; roll and stretch dough into 8-inch rounds (they don’t have to be perfectly round). Transfer dough rounds to two baking sheets that are lightly sprinkled with cornmeal.
- To top pizzas, mix chicken, pesto, and green onions together in small bowl. Spoon half of mixture onto each dough round, leaving a 1/2-inch edge. Sprinkle half of cheeses over each pizza.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown (bake one at a time, or adjust your oven racks so you can bake them at the same time; turn the pans once for even cooking). Serve hot, cut into wedges.
Poached or roasted Just Bare® Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Whole Chicken may be substituted for Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
Focaccia bread, par-baked 8-inch pizza crusts, or 1 pound frozen bread dough may be substituted for pizza crust.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.