These Mexican grilled chicken street tacos with peach salsa, featuring Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs will become a hit at your summer barbeques! It’s the perfect combo to satisfy the whole family and your guests. Make it Taco Tuesday any day of the week!
Collaboration with Brit+Co
Recipe development and photography by Nicole Hill Gerulat
- Chicken & Marinade
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg Just Bare Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, rinsed and dried
- Peach Salsa
- 2 peaches, cored and diced
- 2 small tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 small tomatillos, cored, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, small dice, optional
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Taco Assembly
- 12 small corn or flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Cotija cheese
- 2 limes, cut in halves or wedges
- Small bunch of cilantro, chopped
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Calcium 130 mg 10%||Iron 2.4 mg 13%|
|Potassium 710 mg 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- In a shallow dish, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, lime juice, orange juice and apple cider vinegar. Add chicken thighs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour and up to overnight.
- Combine salsa ingredients.
- Turn gas grill to high, cover, and heat grill until hot, about 15 minutes. Clean and oil grate.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with olive oil and grill for about 30 seconds each side. Remove, cover and keep warm. Remove chicken from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken thighs to the grill, cover, and cook until well browned, 6-7 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until well browned on second side and chicken registers 160 degrees, 5-7 more minutes. Transfer grilled chicken thighs to cutting board, cover, and rest for 5 minutes. Slice or dice chicken thighs.
- To assemble tacos, layer diced chicken and top with peach salsa, cotija cheese, a squeeze of lime and finish with cilantro.