Either julienne raw beets for this beautiful quick salad, or look for cooked beets in the produce section or even jarred pickled beets—a surprising sweet-tart counterpoint to the sweet berries and pungent blue cheese.
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 2 medium beets, peeled, sliced, and cut into julienne strips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh berries (raspberry, blueberry, and/or blackberry)
- 2 cups shredded Just Bare Deli Rotisserie Chicken*
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup bottled curried fig or raspberry vinaigrette
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360||Calories from Fat 57|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 1g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 8g|
|Calcium 13%||Iron 14%|
|Vitamin C 41%||Vitamin A 68%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Arrange salad greens on 4 plates. Top with beets, berries, and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.
One Just BARE® Deli Rotisserie Chicken yields about 4 cups shredded, sliced, or coarsely chopped chicken, skin and bones removed.