Sweet and spicy, these mini skewers are just the right bite for a holiday gathering.
- 14 ounces Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Heat oven to 400˚F. Rub chicken with jerk seasoning; cut each tender in half crosswise. Thread chicken pieces on short bamboo skewers. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet; lightly brush with oil.
Bake skewers about 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Cook to internal temp of 165°F.
Meanwhile, make vinaigrette. Whisk vinegar, marmalade, water, paprika, and garlic together until smooth. Whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper. Serve skewers with vinaigrette.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.