Get ready for a refreshing and satisfying salad that celebrates the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean. We’ve replaced the classic tuna with Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, perfectly complementing the hard-boiled egg, crunchy green beans, juicy grape tomatoes, briny olives, and a simple Dijon vinaigrette that ties it all together.
- Salad Ingredients:
- 4 Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets
- 6 cups of mixed greens
- cups boiled potato (creamers or fingerlings), cooled and halved
- cups green beans, halved and blanched
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Nicoise or Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1 teaspoon honey (optional) kosher salt freshly cracked black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together the Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, honey (if using), salt, and black pepper until emulsified. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Place the frozen chicken filets in a single layer in the basket and air fry for 17 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165º.
- To assemble the salad, start with a generous bed of mixed greens on individual plates.
- Scatter the boiled potatoes, green beans, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, and hard-boiled eggs on top of the greens.
- Drizzle each salad with the prepared Dijon vinaigrette.
- Once the chicken fillets are cooked, let them cool for a few minutes, then slice into strips or bite-sized pieces.
- Place the desired amount of chicken on each salad – Serve and enjoy!