You can’t beat the luscious combination of sweet-salty hoisin sauce and peanut butter—the nuttiness melds beautifully with the soy in the Chinese version of barbecue sauce. Truly an express summer supper, with just 5 ingredients!
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large orange, juiced
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 495||Calories from Fat 40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 8g|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 17%|
|Vitamin C 26%||Vitamin A 14%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Mix hoisin, peanut butter, and orange juice until smooth.
- Thread 2 to 3 pieces of chicken on bamboo skewers. Brush with sauce; sprinkle with breadcrumbs to coat. Arrange skewers on baking sheet.
- Bake about 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Heat remaining sauce to boiling (in microwave or in a saucepan). Thin with water to desired consistency for dipping chicken.
Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders may be substituted for Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs. Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.