This recipe uses Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets stuffed with creamy Swiss cheese and ham to create a simple and luxurious dinner! This dish is paired with a creamy and tangy Dijon sauce perfect for any time of the year.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4-6 Just Bare Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, butterflied lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere
- 4-6 slices prosciutto
- Dijon Cream Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary, picked off stem, minced 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth 3 tbsp dijon mustard 1 cup milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18.5g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||29%|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F. Cook fillets for 7 minutes. Let cool slightly and butterfly chicken.
- Place cheese and 1 slice of prosciutto on inside of the chicken and fold over with the other half. Place finished chicken into an air fryer basket and cook in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, preheat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil, garlic, and minced rosemary. Cook until fragrant – about 3 minutes. Add flour and mix to create a roux – cook the roux for about 1-2 minutes to remove the flour.
- Add chicken broth, Dijon mustard and stir to combine. Adjust the temperature to medium-high and stir as mixture comes to a simmer. Add the milk and continue to cook. Once at a boil, reduce and simmer until sauce is reduced by 25%.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Serve over finished chicken cordon bleu.