|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g||8%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 20 mg 2%|
|Iron 0.6 mg 3%||Potassium 450 mg 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, SEASONING (SUGAR, SALT, SPICES INCLUDING PAPRIKA AND CELERY SEED, CHICKEN FAT, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, CANOLA OIL, SOYBEAN OIL), RICE STARCH. BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, SALT, NONFAT DRY MILK, DRIED EGG WHITES, BAKING POWDER, SPICE, PAPRIKA. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL.
CONTAINS: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 17 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. TURN bake an additional 15 minutes. Total time 30 minutes
Microwave Oven (1000W)
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwavable safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add 1 minute and 45 seconds for each additional fillet.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before serving
Continue to heat chicken until a meat thermometer inserted into the thcikest portion of the product reads 165˚F.