This recipe is a lighter take on the traditional spinach and artichoke dip. Paired with Just Bare® Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets, the dip adds a creamy texture to the crispy, air-fried chicken fillets.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Prep Time: 15Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 109
Cook Time: 20Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 115
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 Just Bare Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz low fat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese + 2 tbsp
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese + 2 tbsp
- Kosher salt
- freshly racked black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 17 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat – lightly cook garlic and crushed pepper flakes until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Fold in chopped artichoke hearts and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes – remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine cooked vegetable mixture with cream cheese, Greek yogurt and cheese. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add a glug of olive oil for a smoother texture if desired.
- Spread completed mixture into cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan.
- Once chicken is cooked through, place on top of spinach and artichoke mixture in pan and top with additional cheese if preferred.
- Place spinach artichoke chicken in oven at 350º until dip is browned and additional cheese is melted.
- Serve right away with a simple salad and enjoy!