Mix up the kinds of tomato you use in this juicy salad—and the window for flavorful varieties can be tight, depending on the weather. Using ultra-thin slices of prosciutto ham, crisped up in the oven, instead of bacon, is a fun twist and absolutely addicting. Add more texture by making rustic croutons to sprinkle on top.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 30 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 ounces Just Bare Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 heirloom tomatoes (mixture of red, green, and/or yellow), sliced
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 295||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 11%|
|Vitamin C 38%||Vitamin A 78%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place prosciutto on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp. Cool; break into shards.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and pepper. Sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Remove from skillet to a plate; set aside.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil to skillet. Stir in garlic; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard until well blended.
- Arrange greens and tomatoes on plates. Top with cooked chicken; drizzle with warm dressing from skillet. Top with crisp prosciutto.
Sliced Just Bare® boneless skinless chicken breast fillets may be substituted for Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.