Any head of crisp lettuce can be lightly grilled—try butter lettuce, Belgian endive, even small heads of cabbage (slice into thick slabs). The grill imparts a smokiness and savory browning that adds a new dimension—and new definition—to salads.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 30 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 anchovy fillet, finely chopped (or ½ teaspoon anchovy paste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil
- 14 ounces Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise
- 2 small heads radicchio lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounces) demi-baguette crusty French bread, cut diagonally into ½-inch-thick slices
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 455||Calories from Fat 40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 19%|
|Vitamin C 13%||Vitamin A 33%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in small bowl until well blended; stir in a little more lemon juice or water if a thinner dressing is desired. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Lightly brush chicken, cut side of lettuces, and bread slices with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Remove from grill. Arrange lettuces on grill, cut side down, and cook about 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Place bread on grill; cook 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Arrange chicken, lettuces, and toasted bread on plates; drizzle with dressing.
Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Chicken Thighs (cut into strips) may be substituted for Just Bare® Chicken Tenders.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.