Total Time: Servings 6Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: Servings 6
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless Just Bare chicken thighs
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper seeded
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Vitamin C 19%||Vitamin A 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Place chicken in slow cooker or Insta Pot.
- Stir in stock, spices and stir. Then add the vegetables and beans.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 3 hours. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Remove chicken and shred. Place back in pot and serve either over rice or in a bowl by itself.
Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and sliced jalapenos. If desired, add grated white cheddar cheese. If you prefer beans that are firmer, don’t add until last 2 hours of cooking. If using an Insta Pot cook time will be 15 minutes on HIGH. If you are a purist, you can cook dry beans first in Insta Pot for 25 minutes on HIGH separately…then remove, drain and continue with Chili recipe.