This Just Bare Natural Angus beef and broccoli recipe takes five minutes to prep and only 15 minutes to cook. Here’s to whipping up tasty, nutritious meals, even at the last minute! Recipe courtesy of One Crazed Foodie.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Prep Time: 5Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 109
Cook Time: 15Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 115
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 lb Just Bare Top Sirloin
- 1/2 cup beef bone broth
- 2/3 cup shoyu soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp green dragon hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 head broccoli
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Slice the top sirloin into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, cook beef for about 5 minutes, flipping beef halfway.
- In the meantime, combine broth, soy sauce, honey, coconut sugar, hot sauce, corn starch, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, rice vinegar and pepper in a bowl.
- Once the beef is browned and has reached an internal temperature of 145°F, add chopped broccoli and sauce.
- Stir until thickened and broccoli is cooked down.
- Serve over rice.