Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 20
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 lb store bought pizza dough
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat oven to 550°F. If you have one, place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven. Otherwise, place a flat baking sheet on the rack. Divide pizza dough into 2 pieces and spread each out to a 12” diameter.
- In a large bowl, toss the pork with the chili sauce.
- Bake one of the dough rounds on the pizza stone or baking sheet until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover with half the pork, half the jalapeno, and half the cheese. Bake 4 to 5 additional minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden and the cheese is melted. Remove and sprinkle with half the cilantro and red pepper flakes and repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve.