This sweet and spicy bowl will be sure to add flavor to any night!
- 1 lb Just Bare Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup siracha
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp red chili flakes (optional)
- 3 cups sticky rice, prepared
- 2 ea green onion, thinly sliced on bias
- As needed Sesame seeds, toasted
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 16g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Cook per instructions on the package.
- While the chicken is cooking; place sweet chili sauce, siracha, hoisin, water, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, garlic, and chili flakes (if desired) in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Allow to reduce by about 1/3.
- Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
- Once chicken is done, toss with warm sauce until completely coated.
- Serve over sticky rice, garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
Note: Cooked vegetables can also be tossed with chicken if desired.