A generous spoonful of this delicious relish is all you need to finish perking up spiced chicken thighs. Briny olives have the satisfying, full flavor that healthy fat provides—and one or two bites define the perfect appetizer or condiment.
- 1 small lemon
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted green Spanish olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Coarse salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Calcium 7%||Iron 16%|
|Vitamin C 38%||Vitamin A 27%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- To make the relish, use either the fine side of a box grater or a citrus zester to remove the zest (the colored part of the skin only) from the lemon. Squeeze the juice; put zest and juice in small bowl. Stir in rest of relish ingredients. Set aside.
- Season chicken with the spices and salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, chicken for 15 to 18 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Remove from pan.
- Add relish mixture to skillet; cook over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until warm. Spoon over chicken.
Just Bare® Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts may be substituted for Just Bare® Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs. Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.
Serve a brothy small pasta alongside, like pearl couscous or orzo.