This salad has layers of different textures and flavors making it hearty enough to eat any time of the day! Honey mustard adds a light and tangy flavor which highlights each individual component perfectly.
- 4 Just Bare Breaded Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, quartered
- 8 Slices of Bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- ½ Red Onion, Sliced
- 1 English Cucumber, sliced
- 2 Heads Romaine Lettuce, cored, washed and chopped
- 1 Large Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely grated
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 17 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165º F. Remove and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the dressing by combining Dijon mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt and freshly cracked black pepper in a jar.
- Cover and shake vigorously to emulsify – reserve for dressing the salad.
- In a large bowl, prepare the salad by placing a base of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Use half the dressing and toss with lettuce to combine – season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange toppings in rows on top of the lettuce – egg quarters, chopped bacon, chopped chicken, sliced tomato, bleu cheese crumbles, sliced red onion and sliced cucumber.
- Drizzle remaining dressing on top and serve. Enjoy!