Serve these savory chicken thighs on a bed of steamed bulgur wheat or rice, with an herb salad. Toss torn stems of fresh parsley, dill, cilantro, and/or oregano with mixed baby salad greens, then dress in a simple vinaigrette.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 45 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 (20 ounces) Just Bare Bone-In Chicken Thighs
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain or regular Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons small capers
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, if desired
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 62|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Calcium 3%||Iron 9%|
|Vitamin C 3%||Vitamin A 7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Sauté 5 minutes on both sides, until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, turning frequently, about 20 minutes longer or until chicken no longer pink near bone (165°F internally). Remove from pan.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat about 1 minute. Stir in broth and wine; cook about 2 minutes. Whisk in mustard and cream; reduce heat to low; simmer about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in capers. Return chicken to skillet, spooning sauce over to coat. Serve chicken sprinkled with parsley.
Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs may be substituted for the Bone-In Chicken Thighs.
Nutritional information may change when substituting product. If you choose to substitute frozen chicken for this recipe, it’s best to thaw the product before cooking.