Prep Time: 30
Cook Time: 14
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 14 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds Just Bare Ground Pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 2.25-ounce can sliced pitted ripe olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 1.5-ounce package enchilada sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Mexican blend (3 ounces)
- 1 8.5-ounce package corn muffin mix
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat oven to 400º F. In a 10-inch skillet safe for the oven, brown pork with onion and green pepper over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking pork in to 3/4-inch crumbles. Drain and discard juices.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, corn, olives, enchilada sauce mix, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and cumin. Bring to boil. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Meanwhile, prepare muffin mix according to package directions, except increase milk to 1/2 cup and stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon chili powder. Drop small spoonfuls and spread on top of pork mixture in skillet.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven for 12 to 15 or until golden. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese; continue baking about 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.