Chicken breasts are dipped in egg, coated with a Parmesan cheese bread crumb mixture, then sautéed and served with homemade potato chips seasoned with rosemary and a delicious dip of mayonnaise and Parmesan.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 to 3 (14 ounces) Just Bare Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 860||Calories from Fat 55|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 52g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0g||50%|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Calcium 38%||Iron 23%|
|Vitamin C 43%||Vitamin A 13%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl.
- Stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and rosemary in a shallow plate. Dip chicken breast in egg then toss in bread crumb mixture to coat. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Cook,stirring occasionally, chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until golden brown in a large skillet. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Add additional olive oil while cooking, stirring occasionally, if necessary. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Heat canola oil to 400ºF in a heavy skillet.
- Fry potatoes in batches for 4 to 6 minutes (depending on size and type of potato) until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, rosemary, and salt.
- Meanwhile, stir together all dip ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with Parmesan chicken breasts and dip.
Idaho potatoes may be substituted for Yukon Gold potatoes.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.