The recipe makes more mayo than you’ll need for the salad, but it holds beautifully for about 5 days in the fridge.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 30 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 fresh pasteurized egg
- 2/3 cup canola or light (mildly-flavored) olive oil
- 4 Just Bare skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 stalks celery, diced (1/4-inch)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole chervil leaves
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 75|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 38g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 7%|
|Vitamin C 21%||Vitamin A 16%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 8 to 1o minutes, stirring occasionally and turning once, until no longer pink in the center. Remove from skillet. Cook to an internal temp of 165ºF.
- When the chicken is done, shred or slice it to your preference.
- To make the mayonnaise, combine all of the ingredients except the oil in the blender; process until smooth.
- With the blender running, slowly pour in oil. Process until smooth and thick.
- For the salad, toss the chicken, celery, onion, radishes, and chervil with 1/3 cup mayonnaise. Season with pepper. Arrange salad greens on 4 plates; top with chicken salad.
Either poach Just Bare® boneless skinless chicken breasts for chopping or use leftover chopped or shredded chicken from a roasted whole Just Bare® chicken.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.