These summery wraps rely on fresh, crisp garden greens, fragrant herbs, and rich marinated chicken thighs for their wonderful combination of textures and flavor.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 45 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 8 large leaves butter or Boston lettuce
- 1 cup mixed fresh mint and basil leaves
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped cashews
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 403||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 18%|
|Vitamin C 19%||Vitamin A 76%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Mix oils, vinegar, tamari, ginger, and chili garlic sauce in medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup to use as a dipping sauce. Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade (or place marinade and chicken in large resealable plastic bag). Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat or a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; place on hot grill. Thighs can also be sautéed in a hot skillet with 1 tablespoon of marinade (discard the rest). Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, turning once. Cook to internal temp of 165°F.
- Chop chicken; serve wrapped in lettuce leaves, garnished with herbs, sprouts, carrot, nuts, reserved dipping sauce, and a squeeze of lime.
Inner leaves of napa cabbage may be substituted for butter lettuce. Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.