Prep Time: 30
Cook Time: 135
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 135 mins
- 2 racks Just Bare Loin Back Rib
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 2 3/4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- For ribs, combine paprika, garlic salt, and pepper; rub on both sides of ribs. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- For sauce, stir together ketchup, honey, brown sugar, chipotle peppers, vinegar, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-low heat for indirect grilling (300º to 350º F.). Place ribs, bone sides down, over indirect heat. Grill, covered, for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until tender, turning and generously brushing once with sauce during the last 20 minutes of grilling.
- Heat remaining sauce. Transfer ribs to cutting board. Cut into serving-size portions; brush and serve with heated sauce.