Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 240
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 240 mins
- 2 racks Just Bare St. Louis Style Sparerib
- 2 tbsp coffee, finely ground
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp aleppo or korean pepper
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- In a small bowl, combine coffee, salt, sugar, aleppo pepper, cumin, and black pepper. Rub both sides of the ribs with the rub. Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the ribs from the fridge and unwrap. Light the smoker, bringing the temperature up to 225°F. Add some chunks of wood and place the ribs in the smoker, meat side up. Smoke 3 to 5 hours or until the meat begins to pull away from the bone and the ends of the bone have a dry appearance. Remove from smoker, slice, and serve.