This chimichurri-style salsa is raw and should be a thick, coarse puree. It can be finely chopped by hand or buzzed up in a mini processor or blender. This is the time to use a nice-quality olive oil.
- 1 cup packed fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper or to taste
- Coarse salt to taste
- 14 ounces Just Bare Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon wedges, if desired
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 57|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Calcium 5%||Iron 11%|
|Vitamin C 38%||Vitamin A 29%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Finely chop parsley, 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, garlic, and green onions—either by hand or in a machine. Stir in 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, and red pepper.
- Thread chicken tenders onto bamboo* or metal skewers. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place on grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Season with salt and pepper to taste; serve with salsa and lemon wedges.
Just Bare® boneless thighs or breast fillets, cut into strips, may be substituted for Just Bare® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders. Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.