- 1 pkg. Just Bare Chicken Thighs
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. olive oil
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 400||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Calcium 9%||Iron 18%|
|Vitamin C 19%||Vitamin A 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt ½ the butter and olive oil in a cast iron or non -stick skillet.
- Place chicken thighs in skillet and cook 5 minutes per side depending upon thickness. Heat through until internal temperature reads 165ºF.
- Add garlic being careful it doesn’t burn.
- Add remaining butter and fresh herbs, tilt pan with a potholder and baste the chicken in the herbed butter for a few minutes to incorporate the flavors into chicken thighs. Garnish with some fresh rosemary and thyme if desired.
If you are on a calorie restricted diet you do not have to drizzle any additional sauce over the chicken, but it is delicious! You can serve on a bed of basmati steamed rice or Israeli Couscous……