Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 14
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 14 mins
- 1 pound Just Bare Ground Pork
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 4 sandwich buns or rolls, split
- Stone-ground mustard (optional)
- Sauerkraut (optional)
- Chopped sweet onion (optional)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat gas grill to medium for direct grilling. Stir together cream, sugar, salt, nutmeg, onion powder, pepper, ginger, sage, and marjoram. Pour over ground pork in large bowl and mix (do not overwork meat mixture). With damp hands, form mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Grill patties, uncovered, for 12 to 15 or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 160° F., turning patties over halfway through grilling.
- If desired, spread insides of buns with mustard. Serve burgers in buns topped with sauerkraut and onions.