- 12 Just Bare Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 6 peeled fresh garlic cloves
- 2” inch peeled piece of fresh ginger or 1 tbs. fresh ginger paste
- ½ Cup chopped shallots
- 2 Thai chilis chopped (Asian markets)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 5 Keffir Fresh lime leaves (Asian Markets always carry these)
- Salt and pepper to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Make a paste with the garlic, chiles, and shallots either in a mortar or processor.
- Saute the mixture in extra virgin olive oil for approximately 2 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Place chicken in a 3-quart baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Rub the chile mixture, salt and pepper, and lime leaves into chicken. Squeeze the juice of limes over chicken. Bake at 350ºF for approximately 35 minutes. Internal temp should be 165ºF
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh lime……. Serves 6