A vibrant array of vegetables and fruits paired with Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Bites and a Creamy Green Goddess Ranch for dipping.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Prep Time: 25Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 109
Cook Time: 10Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 115
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 16 oz Just Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Bite
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups carrot slices
- 1 large persian cucumber, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and sliced into strips
- 3 celery stalks, cut in half lengthwise and into 2” chunks
- 3 cups red grapes
- 2 bosc pears, cut into chunks
- Green Goddess Ranch
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes until crispy and chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, combine all ingredients for green goddess ranch and puree until dressing is emulsified and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange vegetables on a large serving board in the shape of a rainbow. List of ingredients in descending order by color: red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, carrot slices, cucumber slices, green bell pepper, celery, red grapes and bosc pear.
- Arrange chicken bites in a small bowl and place on one end of the rainbow.
- Add green goddess ranch to a small bowl and serve as a dipping sauce – enjoy!