|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 0.5 mg 3%||Potassium 360 mg 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Water, Seasoning (Sugar, Salt, Spices Including Paprika And Celery SEED, Chicken Fat, Spice Extractive, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil), Rice Starch. Breaded With: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Egg Whites, Baking Powder, Spice, Paprika. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
CONTAINS: MILK, EGGS, WHEAT
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes.
Microwave Oven (1000W)
- Place 3-4 frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes using a 1000W microwave. Do not overheat.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.