|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 0.6 mg 3%||Potassium 360 mg 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, SEASONING (SALT, SUGAR, SPICES INCLUDING PAPRIKA, SPICE EXTRACTIVE), RICE STARCH. BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, SALT, SPICES INCLUDING PAPRIKA, LEAVENING (CREAM OF TARTAR, SODIUM BICARBONATE), EXTRACTIVE OF PAPRIKA, SPICE EXTRACTIVE. BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL.
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 13 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes. TURN bake an additional 12 minutes. Total time 24 minutes
Microwave Oven (1000W)
- Place 3-4 frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwavable safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Do not overheat. Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Continue to heat chicken until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the product reads 165˚F.