Chuck Center Roast
Coming from the center portion of the Chuck Roll, the Chuck Center Roast is packed with rich beef flavor and perfect for cooking low and slow. The ideal “go-to” for a busy day!
- USDA Choice, Natural* Angus Beef
- No Antibiotics Ever
- No Added Hormones
- Certified Humane®
- Born, Raised & Harvested in the USA
About 6 servings per container
Serving size 4 oz (112g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 1g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 1%||Calcium 10 mg 1%|
|Iron 2.4 mg 13%||Potassium 370 mg 8%|
|Riboflavin 0.2 mg 15%||Niacin 8.5 mg 53%|
|Vitamin B6 0.4 mg 24%||Vitamin B12 3.3 mcg 138%|
|Phosphorus 200 mg 4%||Zinc 7.8 mg 71%|
|Selenium 24 mcg 44%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat/Prep: Before seasoning the roast, be sure to pat it dry with paper towels. Season the roast (salt & pepper works great!).
- Browning: In a skillet, using medium heat, brown the roast on all sides until it develops a rich brown color. When brown, remove from skillet and place in slow cooker.
- Deglazing: Deglaze skillet with liquid, dump liquid in slow cooker over the roast.
- Cooking: Cook low and slow until internal temperature of the roast reaches 145℉ for medium doneness.
*No artificial ingredients, minimally processed.