This steak and potato skillet is as delicious as it is easy to make. Plus, it gives you the freedom to choose your favorite cut of Just Bare Natural Angus steak. Recipe courtesy of Sailor Bailey.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Prep Time: 5Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 109
Cook Time: 30Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 115
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 Just Bare Steaks of Choice
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt & pepper
- ½ lb. of chopped fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp thyme
- 3 cups red wine
- Broccoli or preferred vegetable
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Microwave potatoes on potato setting in microwave. You can chop them up into small even pieces for faster cooking. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Season steaks on both sides with steak seasoning, salt, and pepper, and add oil to the pan.
- Once it’s hot, sear the steaks on all sides quickly for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add potatoes to pan and add more olive oil if needed. Sauté for about 10 – 15 minutes until they are soft.
- Slice steak into bite sized pieces, add back to the skillet, and cook all the way through (145°F or your preferred doneness).
- Serve with wine reduction sauce over it along with preferred vegetable.
- Wine Reduction Sauce: Over medium heat, add oil, shallot, garlic, maple syrup, butter, thyme, and red wine to the pan and sauté until soft. Turn heat to low/medium and let it simmer until sauce thickens, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.