For a purely hot and spicy wing, bring the remaining marinade to a boil and cook it down until reduced by half. Otherwise, make Coconut Green Curry Sauce (see below).
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup chili garlic paste (sambal oelek)
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 pounds Just Bare Chicken Wingettes and Drummettes
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Calcium 1%||Iron 3%|
|Vitamin C 4%||Vitamin A 1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Mix cup brown sugar, vinegar, chili paste, cup fish sauce, Sriracha, and ginger in a large bowl until well blended. Add wings; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from marinade; arrange on a large parchment or foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes; turn, brush with marinade, and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until tender and juices run clear. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Discard remaining marinade or bring to boil and serve with wings, if desired, or make Coconut Green Curry Sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product or any other ingredients. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.
Coconut Green Curry Sauce: Mix 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, and 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste in small saucepan. Bring to a simmer.