This Just 5 Challenge finalist recipe is the creation of Jan V. of Lombard, IL. Spanish smoked paprika lends a rich, smoky flavor and aroma to this deliciously simple grilled chicken dish.
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup bottled red wine vinaigrette
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 47|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Calcium 12%||Iron 16%|
|Vitamin C 6%||Vitamin A 16%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Place chicken, paprika, vinaigrette, salt, and pepper in medium bowl; toss to coat chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (discard); grill 12 to 16 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Cook to internal temp of 165°F.
Place asparagus on grill next to chicken; cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
Serve chicken with asparagus, sprinkled with cheese.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts may be substituted for boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.
For more tender asparagus, peel the tougher skin from the bottom half of each spear with a vegetable peeler.