Grilled chicken thighs with a tangy lemon rosemary marinade. Serve with grilled citrus slices, salad greens and olives.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 to 8 (20 ounces) Just Bare Hand-Trimmed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 bunch (about 2 cups) arugula leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup pitted mixed olives
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 421||Calories from Fat 58|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g||30%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Calcium 9%||Iron 18%|
|Vitamin C 109%||Vitamin A 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Whisk together marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place chicken thighs in a shallow dish or zip-seal plastic bag; add marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grill thighs over medium-hot coals, about 6 to 8 minutes per side, until done and there is no hint of pink in the meat. Cook to internal temp of 165°F. Grill lemon slices around chicken thighs. Squeeze juice of half of lemon slices for dressing.
Toss together arugula, olives, and lemon juice in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve thighs with salad.
Nutritional values may change if you choose to substitute another chicken product. If substituting frozen chicken for this recipe, thaw before cooking.