Prep Time: 35
Cook Time: 120
Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 120 mins
- 2 packages Just Bare Loin Back Rib
- 3 oz. BBQ sauce
- Agave Lime Slaw
- 10 oz. coleslaw blend (red and green cabbage and carrot pre-chopped mix)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, julienned or slivered
- 3⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1-2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes (yellow, red, or purple)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- Chives for garnish (optional)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat oven to 300°F and grill to high heat.
- On a hot gas grill; grill both sides of the ribs for approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Transfer ribs from the grill to a foil lined pan. Add ½ cup of water to the bottom of the pan and loosely tent with foil over the top. Place ribs in preheated oven and cook for 2 hours. Remove foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Allow ribs to rest for 3 minutes. Cut ribs and toss with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Agave Lime Slaw
- In a small bowl, mix salt, agave, and lime until salt dissolved.
- Add onion and olive oil and let marinate for a few minutes.
- Add slaw blend and let sit at least an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so. Serve.
Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and place over a medium high flame. Bring water to a boil.
- Add in fingerling potatoes and allow to boil for 20 to 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Remove fingerling potatoes from water and place on the baking sheet. Using the base of a glass, smash the potatoes into disks. Top each smashed potato with a touch of olive oil, and rub it in with your finger. Sprinkle the spuds with sea salt and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.