If you’d like, grill halved nectarines and thick slices of red onion, then chop and toss with honey and vinegar to serve alongside the juicy grilled chicken.
Servings 4Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Total Time: 45 minutesNotice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 103
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 ripe medium-sized nectarines, pitted, quartered, and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup very thinly sliced red onion (about 1/4 of a medium onion)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Finely chopped fresh oregano to taste
- 4 (20 ounces) Just Bare Bone-In Chicken Thighs
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270||Calories from Fat 46|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
|Vitamin C 8%||Vitamin A 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Mix nectarines, onion, honey, and vinegar in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with oregano. Set aside. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink near bone (165°F internally).
- Serve chicken with nectarine relish.
Just Bare® Chicken Drumsticks may be substituted for Just Bare® Bone-In Chicken Thighs.