Looking for a rich and hearty meal for dinner? Enjoy tender, braised Just Bare Natural Angus strip steak and onions smothered in beef broth. Pair with a garden salad and bread for a complete meal.
Servings 6Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97 Notice: Undefined variable: delay in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 97
Prep Time: 30Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 109
Cook Time: 120Notice: Undefined variable: tick in /code/wp-content/themes/fluffy-JustBare/single-recipe.php on line 115
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 120 mins
- 1 1/2 pound Just Bare Natural Angus Beef Strip Steak, cut 1/4-inch thick
- All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Cut meat into serving size portions. Coat with flour.
- In skillet, brown meat in hot oil. Remove meat to shallow baking dish; season meat with salt and pepper. Add onions to skillet, cook slowly over medium-low heat, stirring until onions are tender and well browned. Place onions atop meat.
- Add broth to skillet, stirring to loosen crusty bits in pan. Pour over meat and onions. Cover, bake at 325°F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Skim off excess fat if necessary. Arrange steak pieces on platter. Pass juices if desired.