Prep Time: 25
Cook Time: 16
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 16 mins
- 12 ounces Just Bare Ground Pork
- 3/4 cups very finely chopped napa cabbage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons plain fine-dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup red plum jam
- 5 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Mix cabbage and salt in large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in onion, ginger, breadcrumbs, sesame seed oil, and soy sauce. Add pork; mix (do not overwork meat mixture). With damp hands, form mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan.
- For sauce, combine jam, vinegar, chili sauce, and soy sauce. Remove 3 tablespoons sauce and use to lightly brush meatballs. Bake meatballs in oven for 14 to 18 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted near centers reads 160° F.
- If desired, warm remaining sauce. Transfer meatballs to warmed serving dish. Serve with sauce for dipping. Or toss meatballs with sauce and keep warm in a mini slow cooker.
To quickly make meatballs, use a 1-inch scoop to measure out meat; then form with hands.