|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g||0%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Calcium 10 mg 1%||Iron 0.5 mg 3%|
|Potassium 300 mg 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Water, Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Spices Including Paprika, Spice Extractive), Rice Starch. BREADED WITH: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Spices Including Paprika, Leavening (Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate), Extractive Of Paprika, Spice Extractive. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 23 minutes.
Microwave Oven (1000W)
- Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a microwavable safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes using a 1000W microwave.